Diamond Cut: Excellent
Diamond Colour: F - White
Diamond Clarity: VS
The 'Trinity' ring is unique. Unlike most diamond shoulder rings the "Trinity" ring as a reverse taper on the shoulder. This means as you get to the main round diamond the band gets wider. Finished with beautiful milgraining along the edge of the band giving it a slightly vintage look.
We don't expect you to be a diamond expert. That's our job. We understand that picking the right diamond is confusing.
Our aim is for you to have the best diamond possible. All our diamonds are independently certified by the worlds leading diamond laboratories.
- Colour: F (Bright White)
- Clarity: VS - Clean to the Eye
- Cut & Brilliance: Excellent - Giving you a brilliant sparkle
- Diamond Independently Certified
- Diamond hand inspected and examined by 2 experts
- Each diamond is chosen for you using the 4 C's and six other elements
- Ethically Sourced
- More than 20 years experience in diamonds.
With all this in mind we know seeing is believing. Have a look at the video below to see how your diamond will sparkle.
Delivery will take 15 working days.
This item is hand crafted at our workshop in London by our master craftsman. Once your order is placed we will begin making your ring. If you require this more urgently please call us on 020 8065 0391.
- Free Insured UK Delivery
- Discreet Packaging
- Luxury Gift Box
- Tracked Delivery
Each and every piece is made not only with love but with an overwhelming desire for you to be as happy with it in years to come as you are today.
With that in mind, every purchase comes with our unique Avita Diamond Guarantee. Within the first 10 years of your purchase, we offer a unique service that means you can buy from us with absolute confidence. Some elements of the guarantee are lifetime.
What does the guarantee cover?
- Lifetime Ring Valet
- Lifetime Ring Re-sizing
- Ethically Sourced Materials
- Detailed Annual Inspection
- Lifetime Ring Upgrade
- 60-day refund or exchange
- Free Repairs on Manufacturing Faults
- Hand-picked diamonds by qualified Diamond experts
- Complimentary Insurance Valuation