The 'Aurora' is an outstanding piece of jewellery that oozes the opulence of the art-deco period combined with the exquisite beauty of expertly cut quality diamonds. The squared centrepiece contains a round diamond that is surrounded by a diamond perimeter at a dual level. With a curved diamond lower section and diamond encrusted shoulders, this is an astounding item that will attract positive attention whenever worn. This truly is a ring to be proud of and is available in a choice of precious metals as well as diamond sizing.
- Centre diamond shape: Round Brilliant (available in other shapes)
- Clarity: Minimum SI (clean to the human eye)
- Colour: Minimum H (brilliant white)
- Diamond Certificate: IDRC
- Small diamond total weight: 0.68ct
- Maximum band width: 2.0mm at base
- Hallmark: Stamped inside ring with UK metal purity Hallmark
- Delivery: 4-5 Weeks. Need it sooner? Call 020 3371 9805
- Made in the UK
- A unique and authentic independent diamond certificate
- Certificate of Retail Valuation
- 5 year multi point Guarantee
- Beautiful Luxury packaging
- Free delivery
- 30 day refund or exchange
- Our diamonds are hand picked by experts. We look at diamonds all day and everyday so we should know what we are looking at. Our number one aim is for your ring to sparkle like no other.
- Each design is carefully selected to stand the test of time. You will be wearing this ring everyday for many years, so it is important that it lasts. None of our rings are made thin just so can sell it on cheaply. Our rings are well made and robust.
- Each process of making your ring is handled by master craftsman that specialises in one process
- Before leaving each ring is quality checked by our jeweller
Our Promise to you
We spend time sourcing designs and diamonds that can be passed down generations. Because of this we are confident you will love your new ring.
If for any reason you are not then simply return your ring free of charge and we will either arrange a refund or exchange.